Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

it has been a long time !!

Default it has been a long time !!

Hi guys ..
    hope every one is okay

Oh!! .. it has been really a long time for me since i logged in last time, time really passes too quickly,
    so it is nice for me to come back here again.

As beginning ..
    I'm Mohamed .. student .. my motherland language is Arabic , my 1st favorite language is English try to improve it continuously, my 2nd favorite language is French just junior, and recently i decided to learn Germany.

Then ..
    Actually, i used to take a tour periodically when i have time to check out the site, and i wanna say it is really great, but lets face a fact , what is the true changes/developments in the site over this years ?!!

Well ..
    Of course we can not deny or ignore the efforts of moderators and teachers here, the spirit of the site, but it is not about academic efforts and developments all the time and ever, technology developments are required too .. right ?!!

So ..
    I think Technology Developments is important section we are supposed to care about to keep catching with new interests of visitor. we can not still count on books or traditional ways of connections like writing in a forum to learn or teach !!.

Now ..
    To make this post positive , i may suggest to create a new section in variable departments of site which allow live voice communication between learners and teachers. it will be good step i think since the learning languages need practicing more than reading or listening.

Finally ..
    i do not knew if my suggestion really exist here , but anyway sure there are many creative and effective ways of technology developments we should care about to rise the site up top again.
    sorry if post being in the wrong place or too long but it is my great desire to help.

My Regards ..
    to Mr Ayman , all moderators and teachers.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Re: it has been a long time !!

Thank you so much for your feedback and ideas I personally do not remember you but welcome back anyways

JD ♥ D

Thanks
    Thanked 7,331 Times in 1,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: it has been a long time !!

Welcome back Mohamed,

Can you write down all your suggestions to see which one we can proceed with?

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.