How do you create a memorable character? One as compelling as Katniss Everdeen, Harry Potter, Anne Shirley, or Sherlock Holmes? Breakout novels share a key element: a stand-out character. So why do so many authors struggle to lift their characters off the page and etch them in readers’ memories? Because they haven't paid attention to all the essential elements that go into making a great character. Luckily for us, author, writing coach, and renowned editor, Alida Winternheimer, has created the definitive step-by-step guide in The Story Works Guide to Writing Character. Packed with practical examples and exercises, this superb resource ensures we not only know what to pay attention to, but exactly how to implement these powerful strategies for creating memorable characters. I thought I had a good grasp of the critical ingredients of a strong character, but thanks to Alida Winternheimer’s outstanding resource for fiction writers, I discovered many areas I could improve. Not only that, I am now equipped with the precise tools to go about it. This book is a must-have secret weapon for all writers eager to stand out from the pack! —Robert Scanlon Author of the Blood Empire Series and the Dreamer Chronicles

2016 | English | 252 pages | EPUB | 2 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY