Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Dansk start - dansk for udenlandske studerende

Default Dansk start - dansk for udenlandske studerende

Dansk start (til DU3, modul 1) er udviklet med særligt henblik på højtuddannede kursister, fx ingeniører og andre, som har gode engelskkundskaber. Der er derfor lagt vægt på transferbegrebet, altså at bruge ord og udtryk, som umiddelbart kan oversættes fra engelsk. Det letter læringen , og kursisten avancerer dermed også hurtigt fra enkle til mere komplicerede tekster.
    Dansk start er inddelt i seks lektioner med hver sit tema: Præsentation, Uddannelse, Familie, Nærmiljø, Bolig og Arbejde. Temaerne lægger sig op ad ministeriets krav om emner til modulet og er også indtænkt i modultestsammenhæng, hvor de hver især kan opgives som emne.
    Hvert tema er bygget op, så det tager afsæt i kursistens egen hverdag og udbygges med en informationstekst, der har til formål at informere bredere om temaet i en dansk kontekst.

PDF/1.70 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    MP3/14 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 06-04-2018 at 10:16 PM.
    kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

2. Please read this message!!!
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.