Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test (2nd Edition) CD-ROM

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test (2nd Edition) CD-ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman El Ajmy View Post
    Hi

what's the error message did you get?
    Hi Ayman,

The error message says that the system couldn't find the program (or folders).

I've re-downloaded it and tried again but it is not working here. I've installed it in C:\Longman iBT Prep 2.0

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Default Re: Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test (2nd Edition) CD-ROM

ro2292, download this one Longman-Preparation-Course-for-the-TOEFL , or see other, maybe newer here Toefl

Last edited by arcadius; 10-31-2015 at 05:12 PM.
    "Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

BTW, I installed the software too, the program couldn't find .xml file in data folder.
    I tried installing it again, found that missing .xml file which won't load, created folder data, placed it there, but no result.

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

Thanks
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Just installed this one http://www.langacademy.net/vb/showth...L#.UALQZ3l-KnA

There are actually 2 in one tests: Longman Complete course for the TOEFL Terst and Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL Test CBT Volume

N.B: I suggest you install newer version of Quicktime Player prior installing, the one inside is version 4. You can do it later of course, when it start installing choose to abort that, Program will be installed without Quicktime Player. Install it then.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arcadius View Post
    Just installed this one http://www.langacademy.net/vb/showth...L#.UALQZ3l-KnA

There are actually 2 in one tests: Longman Complete course for the TOEFL Terst and Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL Test CBT Volume

N.B: I suggest you install newer version of Quicktime Player prior installing, the one inside is version 4. You can do it later of course, when it start installing choose to abort that, Program will be installed without Quicktime Player. Install it then.
    I tried to download it but it is not working. Part2 is missing.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried to downloaded this. I just need the CD ROM

Last edited by arcadius; 10-31-2015 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Dead links removed-arcadius

Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

Default Re: Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test (2nd Edition) CD-ROM

Re uploaded

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the pass

Thanks
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

@walidsamir , password is langacademy.net

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

needs password?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.