Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test (2nd Edition) CD-ROM

Default Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test (2nd Edition) CD-ROM

Re uploaded on 15/3/2013 by DE

TheLongman Preparation Course for the TOEFL®Test: iBT, Second Edition, by Deborah Phillips, gives students all the tools they need to succeed on the new TOEFL® integrated-skills test. Providing both a comprehensive language skills course and a wealth of practice for all sections of the test, theLongman Preparation Course for the TOEFL® Test: iBT, Second Edition, is appropriate for courses in TOEFL test preparation or as a supplement to more general ESL courses.
    The CD-ROM features:

* Completely different material from that in the Student Book
    * Practice sections for all parts of the test, including speaking
    * Eight mini-tests and two complete tests
    * Pop-up explanations for all items on the CD-ROM
    * Easy-to-use scoring and record keeping to monitor progress
    * New "Send" feature allows electronic submission of reading/listening results and writing and speaking responses

This is the CD-ROM to the second edition of the Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test. The installation files are included. No password or disk is required to use the program.

360 MB | EXE

DOWNLOAD

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 10-30-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test (2nd Edition) CD-ROM

Thank you man, I have been searching these cds on the internet.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL iBT Test (2nd Edition) CD-ROM

Thanks a lot!! It really helps me since the cdrom didnt work well on my laptop..

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does someone know where I can find the student book of second edition??
    Please help me!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many thanks!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks a lot ^^

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but can you reupload it to MU or MF so that everyone could download it easier

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, thanks a lot.......................

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I downloaded the CD and don't copy it to a CD-ROM. I saved the the data downloaded into a folder and installed it but ins't working. Anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Hi

what's the error message did you get?

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.