Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

What is your best childhood memory?

Default What is your best childhood memory?

Hello Friends

mmm, childhood sweet memories

It is something very interesting to speak about a topic we all love it, the childhood time,do you remember something interesting fun,crazy or hard happened to you whatever it was , and would like to share it with us , Please do.

It is a good thing to move back again to that age, isn't it ?

__

For me

I still remember it, 17 years ago, my brother was riding his bike taking me to my school, as always I was leaning on his right hand , one of his friends passed by on the road, my brother decided to greet him ,waving his right hand above to say Hiiii ... once he said that H I fell off the bike , crying ,crying ....... heheh

I still remember everything, where and when it was .

I hope your memories were much better than me

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 354 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Smile Re: What is your best childhood memory?

I come from my childhood as from a homeland (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)

The best memory. A memory that we remember well as adults or that happy but almost faded away one?

Do you remember you first merry-go-round?
    I do. Not that one for babies with horses but a real fast flying, breath-catching merry-go-round.

When the whole world is spinning around losing its shapes and sounds and all the colours are merging into one rainbow patch.
    And fear is so exciting that you know you are not afraid of anything any more.
    You are just flying. And laughing. And catching the wind with you hands.
    And then the wind is flying with you. You are at one with it and even faster!
    And when everything is over and your feet touch the ground the feeling is so weird.

The sounds are back and overwhelm you.
    The shapes of trees and buildings tower over making you so small! But what is unnatural indeed is the ground.
    You strongly suspect it tries to slip away from under your feet.

You have always known the ground can’t be trusted (just have a look at your right knee! what a shame!).
    Ah, and till the next Sunday (hopefully) you have to put up with it courageously.
    Oh, yes , you will!

Last edited by yamha; 12-04-2009 at 10:40 AM.
    Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What is your best childhood memory?

Hello,

I can still remember when i was small i use to be in dreams of playing guitar and that dream came true as I grow up I started going to guitar class and now I can play it fluently with out and mistake.I am proud of my self as I fulfiled my dream.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

How could i forget such day, it was the most remarkable day of my childhood, Once we went on for a journey to the beach, Where my parents lost me I went with some family thinking she was my mom and didn't cried at all. I enjoyed with other people and at evening my parents found me, after they suffer a lot to find me out. When they found me , i was not at all bothered of coming back.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

oh, really.
    I'm curious to know , how old were you at this time ?

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.