Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

French I (Cliffs Quick Review)

1. Red face French I (Cliffs Quick Review)

Gail Stein
    Cliffs Notes | 2001-08-29 | ISBN: 0764563793 | 208 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB

CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
    Whether want to use your language skills as a student, traveler, or businessperson, CliffsQuickReview French I can help. This guide introduces each the basics of French structure and vocabulary. The clear-cut, concise explanations and thematic lists of high-frequency words are handy means of enhancing your memory. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
    Pronunciation
    Definite, indefinite, and partitive articles
    Present tense verbs
    Future and conditional tenses
    Reflexive verbs
    CliffsQuickReview French I acts as a supplement to your textbook and to classroom lectures. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. Here are just a few ways you can search for topics:
    Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
    Get a glimpse of what you'll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
    Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
    Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
    Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
    With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.

http://depositfiles.com/files/8600769
    OR
    http://rapidshare.com/files/152309828/FrenchI.rar

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: French I (Cliffs Quick Review)

Salam Alaykom

Hello my dear brother =Nguy=

Thank you so much for your effort and this great post , i appreciat it.

God bless you

Your sister samhae

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.