Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Study English - IELTS preparation

1. Default Study English - IELTS preparation

Study English-IELTS preparation, is a series of English language programs for intermediate to advanced learners, which develops skills and strategies for both English language study and those preparing to take the IELTS test.
    Each program covers a different topic and explores different aspects of the English language. Our content draws on authentic material that you can watch, read and listen to plus study notes, tips and activities for practice and consolidation.

Download:

Books
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Audio CD 1
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Audio CD 2

DVD1:

DVD 2

WATCH THEM ONLINE
    SERIES 1-VIDEO

SCRIPT

SERIES 2

SCRIPT

Last edited by arcadius; 01-19-2017 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Cover centered-arcadius

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Study English - IELTS preparation

please repost transcript..........these links can't download

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Dead links removed!!!

Last edited by arcadius; 01-19-2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Dead links removed-arcadius
    The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Moved To Ielts Forum

Thank you dear friend ,Quang

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi dear friend very nice post tnx so much i have downloaded DVD1 when i want to extract them it errors on part 10 please check DVD1 part 10 please ...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank youuu i prefer to other hosting such as mediafire and hotfile otherwise
    thank you too much

8. Default Re: Study English - IELTS preparation

Thank you for the amazing post!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you so much!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: Study English - IELTS preparation

thanks a million m8!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I'm too late .... I really need to complete this series, I already have the 3 series videos but I don't have the book also I don't have the audio CDs

Thank You

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.