Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Deutsch als Fremdsprache - Hörkurs Deutsch für Anfänger/mit 2 CD's (Audiobook) RUSSIAN ONLY

Default Deutsch als Fremdsprache - Hörkurs Deutsch für Anfänger/mit 2 CD's (Audiobook) RUSSIAN ONLY

Deutsch als Fremdsprache - Hörkurs Deutsch für Anfänger/mit 2 CD's (Audiobook)

80 pages, 2 Audio CD | PDF, mp3 | 189 MB

Mit diesem Hörkurs können Sie ganz ohne Buch Deutsch lernen. Er besteht aus 15 Lektionen auf 2 Audio-CDs und ist ideal für das mobile Lernen unterwegs. Der muttersprachliche (russische) Moderator begleitet Sie durch die unterschiedlichen Lernschritte der 15 Lektionen bis zum Niveau A1 des Europäischen Referenzrahmens. Vorkenntnisse sind nicht notwendig. Der Kurs vermittelt die Umgangssprache im Alltag und Beruf in Form einer fortlaufenden Geschichte. Grammatische Grundkenntnisse und die Aussprache werden gründlich trainiert und auch landeskundliche Informationen über Deutschland, Österreich und die Schweiz kommen nicht zu kurz. Das knappe Begleitheft enthält eine Auflistung der einzelnen Tracks, die Dialoge in gedruckter Form sowie Grammatiktabellen, Sprachtipps und ein zweisprachiges Glossar.

Download

Ifile

Book (18.8 Mb)

CD1 (228 Mb)

CD2 (221 Mb)

Megaupload

Book

CD1

CD2

Last edited by arcadius; 12-30-2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Files size added, cover replaced
    The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,930 Times in 1,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Default Re: Deutsch als Fremdsprache - Hörkurs Deutsch für Anfänger/mit 2 CD's (Audiobook)

Thank you very much . Files size added.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: Deutsch als Fremdsprache - Hörkurs Deutsch für Anfänger/mit 2 CD's (Audiobook)

Quote Originally Posted by englishcology View Post
    Thank you very much . Files size added.
    Thank you !!!!!!!!

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is password?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by legpull View Post
    what is password?
    use our default password : langacademy.net

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, but tell me where in the description you mention that this is for Russian speakers? I know it's a bit snobby to assume things are English-based, but that tends to be the default.
    After going to the trouble of downloading these files, I can't use them. Please specify the base language.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pegasusdba View Post
    Thanks, but tell me where in the description you mention that this is for Russian speakers? I know it's a bit snobby to assume things are English-based, but that tends to be the default.
    After going to the trouble of downloading these files, I can't use them. Please specify the base language.
    I regret for not mention that, sorry, I have added the note to the title.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. BTW, I am extremely grateful for this site. Your work is terrific!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pegasusdba View Post
    Thanks. BTW, I am extremely grateful for this site. Your work is terrific!
    that was too kind of you and encourage me to work hard on it, thanks

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.