Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Introduction to Theory of Literature (Video Lectures, Yale University)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 354 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Introduction to Theory of Literature (Video Lectures, Yale University)

Finished

Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Introduction to Theory of Literature (Video Lectures, Yale University)

Sorry but part 2 of lecture 24 is broken

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fixed. Sorry for inconvenience

Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've tried again and part 2 of lecture 24 seems to be still corrupted or something similar. Could you please check it? Thank you very much

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Checked. It works well. Maybe the server was busy at your side?? Sorry.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I`m sorry again, perhaps I`m being too insistent, but I don`t know why when I try to decompress the file (part 1 and 2) winrar tells me that part 2 is wrong, and doesn't finally extract the file (.mov)
    Have you got any idea why it happens?
    Thank you very much and I'm so sorry for disturbing so much

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hm. OK, let's do the following. I will rar lecture 24 again, then I will upload it to RS and post new links. Please, check the post again in 2 or 3 days Thank you for your feedback and patience !

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh please, thanks to you again and once more excuse-me if I'm a bit annoying, but indeed I'm really interested in these lectures.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lecture 24 reuploaded.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very much!!!! Now it works perfect. Greeeeeeeeaaaaaaatttt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.