Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Introduction to Theory of Literature (Video Lectures, Yale University)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Introduction to Theory of Literature (Video Lectures, Yale University)

Thanks 4 this valuable lecturers. Is it possible 2 have a torrent link for this material?Rapidshare is such a nuissance 4 free users. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 354 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Introduction to Theory of Literature (Video Lectures, Yale University)

No, sorry, can't provide torrent link. But if your Internet connection is OK , you can try direct links on Open Yale site. See the header for the link.

Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

3. Default Re: Introduction to Theory of Literature (Video Lectures, Yale University)

Oh! Thanks a lot dear Yamha, I have just noticed the dedication. It is late I know but it better late than never. Much obliged my dear A Wonderful Post

Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you; and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship. Prophet Muhammad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.