Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Let's Talk 1, 2, 3 - 2nd Edition - The listening and speaking series [PDF + CD]

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Let's Talk 1, 2, 3 - 2nd Edition - The listening and speaking series [PDF + CD]

Hi!. There are some links not working. could you please reupload them? thank you.

1) Let_s_Talk_3.rar (book)
    2) Let_s_Talk_3 CD1, CD2, and CD4 (CLASS AUDIO CD's)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Let's Talk 1,2,3 - 2nd Edition - The listening and speaking series [PDF + CD]

Thank a zillion, Those cds are really priceless, keep up the fantastic work

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Let's Talk 1,2,3 - 2nd Edition - The listening and speaking series [PDF + CD]

thanks very much

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Let's Talk 1, 2, 3 - 2nd Edition - The listening and speaking series [PDF + CD]

The only book I needed .. I didn't find!
    I downloaded the whole series via torrent sites but I didn't find (Let's talk 2 teacher's manual).. It's NOT here either!
    --------------------

I found book 2 - not sure it is what you need. It has been added to the header. Hopefully we will be able to re-upload this post again, but per level next time.

Last edited by Kah; 12-17-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: book 2 added

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need the teacher manual for let's talk 2..I swear it's NOT here!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Dear @royalguid

Yes, I downloaded it, only TB for Let's Talk 3 now available and I created a link for it only at the header, we will try to find it for you, subscribe to the thread to get notifications if it has anything new.

Best Regars

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx for your care..there was a team helping me to find it but we didn't..
    I dunno how to subscribe..

8. Default Re: Let's Talk 1, 2, 3 - 2nd Edition - The listening and speaking series [PDF + CD]

Mirrors to the first post with Self-Study CDs added:

PDF’s
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    CDs

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    Teacher's Manual (only Let's Talk 3)
    Self-Study CDs

Last edited by arcadius; 05-25-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tkkkkkkkkkkkks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.