Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

I Verbi Italiani - Grammatica - Esercizi E Giochi

Default I Verbi Italiani - Grammatica - Esercizi E Giochi

Questo eserciziario, completo ed efficace, e interamente dedicato allo studio del sistema verbale italiano.
    Attraverso un'agile progressione didattica, 10 studente viene guidato alla scoperta dei modi e dei tempi della lingua italiana.
    Dalle forme regolari e irregolari del presente indicativo all'uso de! passato prossimo e dell'imperfetto, dalle costruzioni impersonali alla forma passiva, dai "segreti" del congiuntivo alle particolarita dei verbi fraseologici, Il testo affronta molti degli argomenti di solito considerati critici dagli stranieri che studiano la lingua italiana, fornendo strategie di apprendimento e utili consigli.
    Il volume, che puo essere utilizzato sia come supporto al lavoro di classe che per lo studio individuale, e organizzato in unita di difficolta progressiva ed e quindi adatto ad apprendenti di tutti i livelli.
    Le schede presentano non solo la morfologia, ma anche l'uso dei vari modi e tempi, con esempi di facile comprensione.
    Gli esercizi, basati su tecniche diversificate, propongono sempre testi compiuti per permettere un approccio piu contestualizzato alla lingua.
    Giochi, quiz, indovinelli e riferimenti alla realta italiana oltre ad attivita di riflessione sulla lingua, arricchiscono l'offerta del testo, contribuendo a disegnare un percorso vario ed originale.
    Delle utili tavole di consultazione e le soluzioni di tutti gli esercizi completano il volume.

This complete and effective workbook is entirely dedicated to the study of Italian verbs.
    By way of a flexible learning programme, based on clear and concise tables and varied and stimulating exercises, the student is guided towards the discovery of the tenses and verbal modes of the Italian language.

From the regular and irregular forms of the present indicative tense to the use of the simple past and imperfect/pluperfect, from "tricks" for the correct choice of the auxiliary verbs to the "secrets" of the subjunctive, from verbal and modal agreement to the particularities of phrasal verbs, the test deals with many arguments which are most problematical for student learning Italian as a foreign language, providing strategies for learning and useful advice.

The text is aimed at elementary, intermediate and advanced level students and organised in units of progressive difficulty.

The schedules present the various verb tenses both from a morphological point of view (highlighting the peculiarities of the form) and from a functional point of view (clarifying their uses). The exercises, in addition to "training" the student in verb use, offer a wide range of information about Italy.
    Games, quizzes and tests enrich the text, helping to construct a varied and original teaching programme. Consultation tables and keys to the exercises round off this volume.

Author: Sonia Bailini, Silvia Consonno | 173 pages | Date: 2004 | ISBN 3190053758 | PDF | 14 MB

Download-Link by Kundalini:
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    Download-Link by arcadius-19.02.2016
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by arcadius; 02-19-2016 at 03:16 PM.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I Verbi Italiani - Grammatica - Esercizi E Giochi

thank you for this book!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

grazie tante!!!

http://moviesyseriesconsubtitulos.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dead link removed!!!

Last edited by arcadius; 02-19-2016 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Dead link removed-arcadius

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.