Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Meanings and Metaphors: Activities to Practise Figurative Language

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Meanings and Metaphors: Activities to Practise Figurative Language

Re uploaded by DE on 05-APR-18

A lively collection of vocabulary activities which provide opportunities to use language creatively and to engage in cross-cultural comparisons. Meanings and Metaphors contains a lively collection of vocabulary activities which will open up the world of figurative language to students of intermediate level and above. Each of the 34 photocopiable units has a clear step-by-step lesson plan for the busy teacher which includes a useful background information section for extra support. All the words and expressions included in the book have been checked against the Cambridge International Corpus to ensure that they are relevant, up-to-date and useful to the students. This can be used to supplement most course books and is suitable for a wide range of teaching environments.

PDF/173 MB

DOWNLOAD

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 04-05-2018 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Re-uploaded - header updated
    Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,930 Times in 1,398 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    29 Thread(s)

Default Re: Meanings and Metaphors

Thank you

Reduced version is added to the header.
    Credits go to YAMHA

Last edited by englishcology; 03-28-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 354 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Meanings and Metaphors

Thank you very much, dear EC

Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Meanings and Metaphors: Activities to Practise Figurative Language

thanks a lot
    very nice,
    wonderful

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.