Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-29-2010, 07:24 PM #1
Target PET – TB + audio CD
Re-uploaded on Oct. 27, 2013 (K)
Target PET prepares students for Cambridge ESOL’s PET exam. Essential exam practice, tips and strategies are combined with fun, communicative activities, ensuring lessons are varied and engaging – and that students are ready for their exam.
The Teacher’s Book provides lesson plans, activity ideas and exam-taking advice to accompany each spread of the Student’s Book – with answers and tapescripts right next to each activity. He lesson notes contains:
• Objectives: a summary of the main aims of each lesson
• Warmer: a warm-up activity idea to introduce the topic and elicit vocabulary that students might already know
• Extra panels: optional extra activities which provide extension or additional practice
• Background extra: cultural information which relates to the topic or photos
• Exam guide panels: a brief summary of each task type, explaining what is required of students
• Photocopiable activities: twelve worksheets (one per unit) to give extra communicative practice
• Common errors worksheets: four worksheets to provide extra practice of tricky grammar points
• More practice: quick links to the Workbook, Common error worksheets and Photocopiable activities.
PDF in RAR 25.83 Mb
Last edited by Kah; 10-27-2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Re-uploaded - header updated