Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

English/Tamil/Hindi native speaker looking for Spanish Native speaker

Default English/Tamil/Hindi native speaker looking for Spanish Native speaker

Hii Im Anand

Native fluent: English/Tamil Professional: Hindi
    Age 25 Sex : Male
    Hours: 5 hrs/Week Weekdayz: any fixed time preferably Indian morning time
    Nationality: Indian
    Have learnt basic levels of Spanish on my own. Like to find a spanish native speaker and willing to teach English/Tamil/Hindi in a very understable way

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: English/Tamil/Hindi native speaker looking for Spanish Native speaker

Hi Anand,

Altough I'm taiwanese but I'm living in Chile for more than 10 year, if you have any question about spanish, I think that I can help you. Also, I'm learning English, so we can share each other if you want.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: English/Tamil/Hindi native speaker looking for Spanish Native speaker

Hi ashok_aim, circle

im interested in improving my english pronunciation, and i can help ypu with the spanish add me to skype pls

skype= bernal.mx

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi friend, my name is david, i live in the caribean, i learning to speak english, im native spanish speaker, hope you write me so we can practice a little bit. see you!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Anand! my name is Eduard, I'm from Venezuela, Spanish is my native language, I would like practice my English and could help you to practice Spanish. Please, let me know if is possible practice together. Bye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li1YRpc47Y0&feature=response_watch
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm from Brazil.
    Native portuguese and spanish speaker.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,906 Times in 4,072 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adevair View Post
    I'm from Brazil.
    Native portuguese and spanish speaker.
    Hi Adevair,

Great to have someone being able to help with portuguese and spanish. What language are you studying? Would you like to meet someone to exchange your studied languages?

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.