Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Clear Speech Student's Book with AudioCD

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Clear Speech Student's Book with AudioCD

Thanks for the post. There seem to be missing Audio files..on the book marked with headphone indicates audio but there is no audio for all the headphone marked sections. Could you pls recheck?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: Clear Speech Student's Book with AudioCD

Quote Originally Posted by gfxusr View Post
    Thanks for the post. There seem to be missing Audio files..on the book marked with headphone indicates audio but there is no audio for all the headphone marked sections. Could you pls recheck?
    If this is the case then it is very likely that all the posts around on the net have the same problem. I am checking one other that I found and if it is better I will upload it, but I do have my doubts. You may have to content with just the ones we have, sorry.

Nope, the one I found elsewhere is the same amount of audio tracks, so it has to be the same. 82 tracks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.