Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Practice Grammar Intermediate (Book, Lesson Plans and Worksheets, Practice Boost CD ROM)

Default Practice Grammar Intermediate (Book, Lesson Plans and Worksheets, Practice Boost CD ROM)

Re uploaded by DE on 23-MAY-16

Introduction
    Practice Grammar Intermediate covers the grammar you need to prepare for the First Certificate exam.The right explanation and practice for your language level, plus 100% more interactive practice on the new Practice-Boost CD-ROM.

Use these ready-to-use lesson plans and photocopiable worksheets with your students and see how they progress with grammar.
    B1-B2 / Intermediate level

Download
    PDF/170 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    EXE in RAR 67.6 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 05-23-2016 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Re-uploaded - header updated
    The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Practice Grammar Intermediate (Book, Lesson Plans and Worksheets, Practice Boost CD ROM)

Thanks a million!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Practice Grammar Intermediate (Book, Lesson Plans and Worksheets, Practice Boost CD ROM)

Thank you very much.
    I'd like to know what is reduced book? what is the difference with the normal one?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some ifile´s links don´t work. All rapishare links are dead

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your great sharings.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a fairly new member of the site I would like to offer some feedback.

I work as an English teacher in Greece. I earn very little and consequently have to work many hours to break even. Right now I'm working 41 hours a week (student-facing hours) plus preparation and marking time, not to mention travelling time, I spend at least 11 hours in my car each week.

All these different download sites - can I afford to join them? No. All these slow downloads, part 1, part 2, part 3, which have to be aborted because I have to go to work. And then they've disappeared when I come back home. Or, you've just downloaded part 1 and now have to wait 30 minutes before you download part 2, by which time I will be in class with no internet connection. I am tearing my hair out.

THIS SITE IS AMAZING!! There are incredible resources here. But if they are not accessible then there is no point other than to cause immense frustration. Please can we have torrents? Torrents which include all the files? A one-stop solution? Download a torrent and walk away and let your computer do the work?

I love this site, truly. I am IMMENSELY grateful for everything I have downloaded. But it could be so much easier.

Please don't ban me for expressing my feelings. I LOVE LANGACADEMY.NET!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

Wolfboy, noone will ban you for expressing your opinion. However, it will be great if you could tell us which servers in your area or even you are fast.

Example, my case: Some 4 years ago I was unable to download anything from Rapidshare. But, you would be surprised how many users access easily this site. They also ask for ifile and mediafire mirrors.

So please, try to download some publication, remember which server was the fastest for you and leave request like "ifile, zshare or mediafire please"

Of course, replace the name of server with one of your choice.

Greetings from LA Crew, and we do appreciate you like the site.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Please don't ban me for expressing my feelings. I LOVE LANGACADEMY.NET!
    No one can do it we are a family here, and thanks for the positive feedback.

Regarding the torrents idea, it may work but really it costs alot for the adminstration tam to manage however we still can help you, as arcadius suggested, tell us which servers are OK for you and we will try to help you and provide mirrors.

Another solution is here but I still thinking of it will make it public if it works

once again, Thank you and we do love you too :-)

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you! but what's the password?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,865 Times in 396 Posts
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)

"Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.