Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Basic Japanese through Comics (Part 1)

Default Basic Japanese through Comics (Part 1)

Reup 30-09-2014 (EC)

These books present some very basic words and phrases, along with some that are not usually considered "basic" at all - but the Mangajin method can make even advanced material accessible to students at all levels.
    Frames from authentic Japanese manga ("comics") are used to illustrate every point, with English translations and notes allowing the basic beginner to understand material that might otherwise stump even advanced students.
    Basic Japanese through Comics is not intended as a textbook, but rather as an entertaining supplement to a more structured study of Japanese. The 48 "lessons" in these books ara a compilation of the basic Japanese column from Mangajin magazine; they do not build on each other, so they can be read or studied in any order.
    The presented material shows all the nuances of speech such as social context, body language, and situational factors; improves understanding not just of the language, but of the people who speak it.

Uploader's comment
    dogbert says: I recommend it to all students of Japanese at all levels. Even I (a translator by trade who had spent 14 years living and working in Japan) find these books highly enjoyable. And if you're a teacher of Japanese in your country you'll find BJTC very helpful to enliven your classes (for this purpose you'll need the printouts of the highest possible quality so I've uploaded the whole bunch of 300dpi scans, too.)
    If you encounter problems reading kanji in PDF then by all means come back again and download these scans. I've cleaned them up so they should suit you perfectly.

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by englishcology; 09-29-2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Part 1 Reuploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Basic Japanese through Comics (complete set)

reupload please?

======
    @vinyljunkie619

Unfortunately , I could retrieve only part 1. (EC)

Last edited by englishcology; 09-29-2014 at 10:45 PM.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.