Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Planning Lessons and Courses: Designing Sequences of Work for the Language Classroom

Default Planning Lessons and Courses: Designing Sequences of Work for the Language Classroom

Re uploaded by DE on 21-Apr-15

This book is about planning lessons and courses for students of English as a foreign language. It is the only book on the market totally devoted to this. It does not take the view that "planning" equals writing pages and pages of notes by an assessor or observer. Rather it takes the everyday reality of the working teacher as they design short and long instructional units. Each chapter is based on a real life question, such as: Who are the students? When is the lesson? What can go in to a lesson or course? How do people learn? How can I teach? What materials can I choose? How can I get started on planning? What are my constraints and freedoms? What activities can I use and adapt?Each chapter contains both thought provoking analysis of parts of a teacher's job and many practical principles clearly explained. The book is designed to help inexperienced teachers gather working routines and sequences of ideas and to help experienced teachers to refresh the routines they have grown used to.

March 19, 2001 | Pages: 266 | PDF | 3.1MB

DOWNLOAD

PDF in RAR 2.7 Mb

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 04-21-2015 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Re-uploaded - header updated

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

Default Re: Planning Lessons and Courses: Designing Sequences of Work for the Language Classroom

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Planning Lessons and Courses: Designing Sequences of Work for the Language Classroom

what's the password?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atmusa View Post
    what's the password?
    You can find the password, which is langacademy.net, as well as many other hints and tips on the use of our site, here: Member's Guide.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very much...

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.