Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Jezik i nacionalizam

Default Jezik i nacionalizam

Snježana Kordić's third monograph deals with sociolinguistic topics, such as language policy in Croatia, theory of pluricentric languages, and how identity, culture, nation, and history can be misused by politically motivated linguists. Kordić ascertains that since 1990, purism and prescriptivism have been the main features of language policy in Croatia. A ban on certain words perceived as 'Serbian' (which were for the most part merely international) and the idea that a word is more 'Croatian' if fewer Croats understood it, resulted in the widespread impression that no one but a handful of linguists in Croatia knew the standard language. With a plethora of quotations from German, French, Polish and English linguistic literature, Kordić demonstrates that the language of Croats, Serbs, Bosniaks and Montenegrins is a polycentric language, with four standard variants spoken in Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina. These variants do differ slightly, as is the case with other polycentric languages (English, German, French, Portuguese, and Spanish, among others), but not to a degree which would justify considering them as different languages.

Jezik i nacionalizam je naslov znanstvene monografije Snježane Kordić koju je objavio 2010. zagrebački izdavač Durieux u seriji Rotulus Universitas.Osnovne teze knjige koja obuhvaća 430 stranica su da je jezično čistunstvo oruđe nacionalizma, zatim da poput raznih drugih nacija u svijetu, Hrvati, Srbi, Bošnjaci i Crnogorci govore varijantama jednog višenacionalnog policentričnog standardnog jezika, i naposljetku, da proširenu sliku nacionalne povijesti, kulture i identiteta treba osloboditi od mitova. Metodološki je knjiga koncipirana tako da se sve teze iznose pomoću citiranja više stotina eksperata iz čitavog svijeta. Tom vrlo zahtjevnom tehnikom pisanja knjige pokazuje se da su iznesene teze široko potvrđene u suvremenom znanstvenom pristupu temi.

File type: PDF File Size: 1.50MB

Download:
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by arcadius; 03-20-2014 at 12:01 PM.
    "Capitalists are so greedy, that will sell you the rope that will hang them" ~Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili - Stalin~

2. Please read this message!!!
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.