Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Objective Proficiency Second Edition (Audio CDs + Teacher's Book + Practice Test)

Default Objective Proficiency Second Edition (Audio CDs + Teacher's Book + Practice Test)

Re uploaded by DE on 05-DEC-15; Answer key by arcadius 09.03.2017

Objective Proficiency Second edition provides official preparation for the revised 2013 Cambridge English: Proficiency exam, also known as Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE).

Objective Proficiency Second Edition is official preparation for the revised Cambridge English: Proficiency exam, also known as Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE). It has been fully updated in line with the revised exam.
    A variety of challenging, lively topics provide thorough training in exam skills and high-level language development. Each unit contains three double-page lessons ensuring flexibility, even pacing and progress. This stimulating material is also suitable for high-level students keen to improve their general English.

Key features of Objective Proficiency:

® Interactive software, downloadable with purchase of the Student's Book, provides extra practice of exam skills, grammar and vocabulary.
    ® Regular Corpus spots, informed by Cambridge's unique collection of exam candidates' answers, the Cambridge Learner Corpus, tackle areas that Proficiency students still find challenging.
    ® Vocabulary sections, Phrase spots and Idiom spots informed by the English Vocabulary Profile ensure that students focus on useful, up-to-date language at C2 level.
    ® Regular Exam Folders provide systematic exam preparation and practice, covering each paper of the revised exam in detail.
    ® Writing Folders every two units give extensive practice in writing skills and exam technique.
    ® A Grammar Folder provides easy reference material with plenty of explanations and examples.
    ® The answer key provides clear explanations and includes highlighted recording scripts and useful cultural background information.

DOWNLOAD

MP3 | 60.3 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

MP3 | 47.3 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    MP3 | 51.4 MB

PDF in RAR Teacher's Book 0.86 Mb (part 1, only 51 pages)
    Answer key by arcadius 09.03.2017-60.00MB:
    PDF in RAR Practice Test 1.22 Mb
    Student's Book Unit 1 and Units 13 - 16 revision, and Unit 17 by @liya_lt

UNIT 1:
    UNITS 9 -16 , UNITS 13-16 revision, UNITS 17, ends with Exam folder 9
    Links by fcarrizo-27.10.2015:

FULL Student's book-183.00MB:
    Workbook-14.00MB:
    If you have other units or maybe the whole Student's book, please share with us!!!

Last edited by arcadius; 03-14-2017 at 11:26 PM. Reason: dead links removed--DE, more links for TB added-arcadius

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Objective Proficiency Second Edition Audio CDs

Hi, these uploads are not the 3rd edition of the book.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm sorry, I lied. This is the right edition.

My apologies.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's ok It is the 2013 edition but only audio for the time being

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

upload it on fileclouds or any other server please that one doesn't work on my country. thanks

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

any chance of the student book and work book?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aznencantador View Post
    Unfortunately not yet, but I have added the teacher's book and practice test.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aznencantador View Post
    I have only Student's Book Modules 7 to 14 out of 20 modules, scanned by my students, so if/when I have the whole of it, I'll upload it

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liya_lt View Post
    I have only Student's Book Modules 7 to 14 out of 20 modules, scanned by my students, so if/when I have the whole of it, I'll upload it
    That would be just wonderful! We're looking forward to it.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kah View Post
    Unfortunately not yet, but I have added the teacher's book and practice test.
    Thanks a million

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.