Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Gogo Loves English 1 (Student's Book + Writing Book + Workbook with audio)

1. Post Gogo Loves English 1 (Student's Book + Writing Book + Workbook with audio)

Re uploaded by DE on 23-Mar-17

Gogo Loves English New Edition is an exciting, six-level elementary course for young learners of American English. The playful characters, exciting games and catchy songs help teachers create a fun and motivating environment for children

DOWNLOAD

PDF in RAR Student's Book 30.48 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    PDF in RAR Writing Book 16.8 Mb

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    PDF in RAR Workbook 5.08 Mb

MP3 in RAR WB Audio 15.94 Mb

Last edited by deutsch3000; 03-23-2017 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Gogo Loves English 1 (book with audio)

pls add a mirror for itfile.com

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Default Re: Gogo Loves English 1 (Student's Book + Writing Book + Workbook with audio)

Re-uploaded and added some

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Gogo Loves English 1 (Student's Book + Writing Book + Workbook with audio)

thank you!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,540 Times in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    249 Thread(s)

Mirrors added

kindly post your REUPLOADING REQUEST at Reuploading Requests forum and See here how to post (click here) a re-uploading request

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am new member. Can you please tell me how can open password protected RAR files. I downloaded files but can't open.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ttmjh View Post
    I am new member. Can you please tell me how can open password protected RAR files. I downloaded files but can't open.
    You can find the password, which is always langacademy.net, as well as many other hints and tips on the use of our site, here: Member's Guide.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mega page is either not accessible or after downloading it says that the file is damaged. Would be grateful for an advise because I need this set of books very much.

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.