Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Lernvitamin Deutsch 6.Klasse

Default Lernvitamin Deutsch 6.Klasse

Re uploaded by DE on 22-Feb-2015

Die hochwirksame Lernhilfe CD-ROM für das Fach Deutsch gibt es für die Klassen 5, 6 und 7. Jeder Band enthält den Lernstoff eines Schuljahres. Das Lernvitamin D vermittelt wie in der Schule neben Rechtschreibung und Grammatik auch alle wichtigen Grundlagen zur Sprachkunde.

2007 | 1 CD-ROM | 341 MB

DL:

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by deutsch3000; 02-22-2015 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Re uploaded

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Lernvitamin Deutsch 6.Klasse

Thank u so much, that was quick!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Lernvitamin Deutsch 6.Klasse

One more question!!Do u know how an .mdf file is opened? I click on the LVD6.mdf file and it doesn't open. It starts something when u click it but nothing will open. I have downloaded a program to open such files, but will not open. Maybe i need something else with extents, i am not sure!! Could u tell me what to download or any other way to get through LVD6.mdf?? Thank u in advance!!

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.