Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Fannie Flagg - Can't Wait to Get to Heaven

1. Default Fannie Flagg - Can't Wait to Get to Heaven

Fannie Flagg - Can't Wait to Get to Heaven
    Narrator: Cassandra Campbell
    Format: mp3
    Bitrate: 56 kb/s
    Length: 9 h 50 m
    Size: about 210 mb in 3 parts
    Publisher: Books on Tape

Publisher's Summary:
    Combining southern warmth with unabashed emotion and side-splitting hilarity, Fannie Flagg takes readers back to Elmwood Springs, Missouri, where the most unlikely and surprising experiences of a high-spirited octogenarian inspire a town to ponder the age-old question: Why are we here?
    Life is the strangest thing. One minute, Mrs. Elner Shimfissle is up in her tree, picking figs, and the next thing she knows, she is off on an adventure she never dreamed of, running into people she never in a million years expected to meet. Meanwhile, back home, Elner's nervous, high-strung niece Norma faints and winds up in bed with a cold rag on her head; Elner's neighbor Verbena rushes immediately to the Bible; her truck driver friend, Luther Griggs, runs his 18-wheeler into a ditch, and the entire town is thrown for a loop and left wondering, "What is life all about, anyway?"
    In this comedy-mystery, those near and dear to Elner discover something wonderful: Heaven is actually right here, right now, with people you love, neighbors you help, friendships you keep.
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fannie Flagg - Can't Wait to Get to Heaven

شكراااا على مجهوودك

بس ممكن الكتاب تبعه .!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plzzzzzz. I need it this book

5. Default Re: Fannie Flagg - Can't Wait to Get to Heaven

I do not understand Arabic, but as I see it you need a text version. Unfortunately, I do not have one. But you may try to get it through a library

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hii dear Arhat....

thanks a million for your hard work here.
    but may i ask you something please?
    why did you make the links as a quote and not a direct ones?

i'm sorry for asking but i had ( to copy and past them )to be able to open them..

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint,"
    then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.

~Vincent Van Gogh

7. Default Re: Fannie Flagg - Can't Wait to Get to Heaven

Hi, Academy Girl! Got your question. Most of sites definetely object to live links. So, I just tried to be on the safe side. But copying and pasting is not a hard job in case of 3-4 links. If I am mistaken, put me right.
    Yours...

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.