Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Vocabulary for First Certificate (FCE) with Answers and Audio CD

Default Vocabulary for First Certificate (FCE) with Answers and Audio CD

Cambridge Vocabulary for First Certificate covers all the vocabulary First Certificate candidates need. It provides students with practice of exam tasks from the Reading, Writing, Listening and Use of English papers. It includes useful tips on how to approach exam tasks and learn vocabulary. It is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus and the Cambridge Learner Corpus to ensure that the vocabulary is presented in genuine contexts and covers real learner errors. It is designed to match the updated exam for December 2008.

Download

PDF+MP3 | 96 Pages | 85 MB

PDF in RAR 21.54 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    MP3 in RAR 60.91 Mb
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    Mediafire
    PDF in RAR Key 4.25 Mb added by @alexaugmunteanu

Last edited by arcadius; 01-29-2017 at 05:46 PM. Reason: key added - header updated-Kah; Cover added-arcadius
    The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 354 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Vocabulary for First Certificate (FCE) with Answers and Audio CD

So helpful!!!

Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really useful thanks admin.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I love this book it´s really useful but do you have the answers of it? in the link there is only the book, thankss

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hi there!
    thanks for the upload! I love this book! Is it possible to upload the original one with the Key? This is just the book and i´m looking for the key everywhere!
    Thanks a lot again!
    cheers!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have just found it.
    Cheers everyone!

DepositFiles:

Last edited by arcadius; 01-29-2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Link coded-arcadius

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--link added to header---

Thanks
    Thanked 10,373 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=alexaugmunteanu;90085]I have just found it.
    Cheers everyone!

thank you very much

Last edited by arcadius; 01-29-2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Link removed-arcadius

http://moviesyseriesconsubtitulos.blogspot.com/
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

All in one added in the mirrors:
    *book (pdf & djvu) (complete:with answer key, scripts, wordlist and CD tracklist)
    *audio (mp3) (complete)
    *extra exercises

PHP Code:
    http://depositfiles.org/files/imhx35mob 
    PHP Code:
    http://nornar.com/98db1mg1zhrt 

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.