Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Real Listening and Speaking 4 with answers and audio CD

Default Real Listening and Speaking 4 with answers and audio CD

AUDIO ReUploaded by arcadius 03.11.2016

Many learners study long and hard, but still feel unprepared for everyday life in an English-speaking world. Sound familiar? Then Cambridge English Skills could be just what your students need, as the series is suitable for self-study or for use in the classroom.

This four-level skills series for adults and young adult can help learners develop the skills they need to use English confidently wherever they are - at home, at work, travelling, studying or just in social situations with English-speaking friends.

Activities based around the themes of 'Social and Travel' and 'Work and Study' cover a whole range of everyday situations and really help students to understand the English they meet in the world around them.

Students can…

• feel more confident interacting in English: a range of tasks based on real-life situations will give them the confidence to tackle anything!

• develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult scenarios: learning tips throughout the books will help them develop the skills that they need to understand and be understood.

• take their learning off the page and into their daily life, through extra ‘real world’ practice tasks

• monitor their progress: a unit-by-unit checklist, based on the ALTE Can-do statements, lets them see what they have achieved - and feel proud of it!

Teachers can…

• help learners to put what they have learned into context, using the cultural notes

• take advantage of bonus tasks suitable for pair and group work, giving your students even more opportunities to get it right!

Key Features

* Real-life topics and situations give learners a sense of purpose, right from the start.
    * Tips and coping strategies help learners develop the skills they need to become effective speakers.
    * A unit-by-unit checklist, based on the ALTE Can-do statements, makes it easy to monitor learners' achievements.
    * The structured syllabus, developed around the ALTE 'Can-do' statements, makes building language portfolios simple for both students and teachers.

DOWNLOAD

PDF in RAR 5.00MB
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    MP3 in RAR CD1 43.00MB
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    MP3 in RAR CD1+CD2 105.00MB

Last edited by arcadius; 11-03-2016 at 12:19 AM.
    Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Real Listening and Speaking 4 with answers and audio CD

Thank you so much

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ..
    Dear " yamha " , do U have the full course of that method !? I mean 1 2 3 ...
    Thanks a lot . . . ^ _ _ ^

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ..
    Dear " yamha " , as i know this book consist of real listening speaking 1,2,3,4, real writing 1,2,3,4 and real reading 1,2,3,4. do you have the complete collection?
    thousands of thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 354 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi! No, dear Kembara, unfortunatelly, I have only this level. It would be great if somebody could post the rest.

Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn from him (R. Emerson)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody Please . Does any body have the rest of these method ?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

give a mirror because i never make it with RS..it's to slowly for me..and always fail fail failed...please YAMHA use mediafire...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Miles,
    I try to download your repost but only the link to C! is working. It would be very nice if you can reload CD2 and the book. Thanks.
    Axl

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pdf and cd2 broken

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can anybody fix these broken links please? Some of the files no longer exist :'(

About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.