Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Shakespeare - Complete Histories

Default Shakespeare - Complete Histories

ReUploaded by arcadius 06.02.2016

Shakespeare Histories - Contents-Intro: Introductory Materials, Preface, Order of the Plays, Life of Shakespeare, Shakespeare's Will, Folio Editions, Commendatory Verses, Name and Autographs
    Plays: King John: Introduction, Prologue, Act I., Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Notes
    Richard the Second: Introduction, Act I., Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Notes
    Hamlet: Introduction, Act I., Scene I, Scene II, Scene III, Scene IV, Scene V; Act II., Scene I, Scene II, Act III, Scene I, Scene II, Scene III, Scene IV; Act IV, Scene I, Scene II, Scene III, Scene IV, Scene V, Scene VI, Scene VII; Act V, Scene I, Scene II; Musical Scores , Notes
    Henry the Fourth I: Introduction, Act I., Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Notes
    Henry the Fourth II: Introduction, Act I., Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Epilogue, Notes
    Henry the Fifth: Introduction, Chorus, Act I., Chorus, Act II, Chorus, Act III, Chorus, Act IV, Chorus, Act V, Chorus, Notes
    Henry the Sixth I: Introduction, Act I., Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Notes
    Henry the Sixth II: Introduction, Act I., Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Notes
    Henry the Sixth III: Introduction, Act I., Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Notes
    Richard the Third: Introduction, Act I., Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Notes
    Henry the Eighth: Introduction, Prologue, Act I., Act II, Act III, Act IV, Act V, Epilogue, Notes

Shakespeare - Complete Histories
    File Type: DJVU File Size: 38.60MB Pages 714

Download:
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY

Last edited by arcadius; 03-05-2016 at 11:22 PM.

2. Please read this message!!!
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.