Access to books, audiobooks, and more - for less than a price of a paperback.
Join 38,062 members

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fluenz Spanish 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Cool Fluenz Spanish 1

Re-uploaded on August 12, 2013 by 123dutch

Fluenz Spanish 1: Multimedia Interactive Spanish Course

The only interactive language program offering an immersive environment that recreates the best elements of great one-on-one tutoring.

Be Fluent in Spanish
    On-screen tutor Sonia Gil, a recent Cornell graduate, and alumni from Harvard and the University of Chicago created Fluenz Spanish to be the kind of application they had always wanted when learning languages. The result of their work is ideal for those who seek common sense explanations, sophisticated workouts that lead to real learning, and who thrive on a great teacher to keep them focused and engaged.

Love Spanish, Actually Learn It
    The team of passionate language learners behind Fluenz Spanish wanted to move beyond what they felt was wrong with computer language education: simplistic methods that boast a natural, passive way to learn a language, and those that treat adults like children. Instead, Fluenz brings the magic of a great teacher to lead, challenge, and inspire adults and teens with real learning.

| 3.7 GB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY
    audio 81.46 Mb
    Torrent link + crack:

Last edited by arcadius; 03-20-2018 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Re-uploaded - header updated-deutsch3000, cover added-arcadius

No busques respuestas humanas a iniciativas divinas...
    Do not look for human answers to divine initiatives...

2. Please read this message!!!
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Fluenz Spanish 1

well done Ramonty,......

waw, you will make me think about trying to learn spanish..

it's a hard work....we all appreciate that from our best Spanish moderator..

thanks..

If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint,"
    then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.

~Vincent Van Gogh

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

which words can describe your hard work !!
    I can not find any....

we appreciate that

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Re: Fluenz Spanish 1

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑÍãÉ Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå
    Thanks a lot my dear brother =Zorrito=for your efforts and this fantastic job,we appreciate that

My respect and regards to you.

Allah bless you

Your sister Samhae

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

muchas gracias

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello there...I've been waiting for this software for a long time and am now very grateful for it. Can anyone confirm whether it's completely working or not? I checked out a few other msg boards and people said a couple files were corrupted. If someone could verify whether this software is working or not I would be deeply appreciate of you all. Thanks a lot for your time.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Mr Zorrito. Thank you very much for going out of your way and posting this wonderful software. Can you verify whether it's fully working, because some other mes boards mentioned that a couple files were corrupted. Thanks a lot for your time and hope to hear back soon.

9. Cool Re: Fluenz Spanish 1

Dear friend eskandar96,

The post that I submitted is fully working, please be confident to download it...

Regards

No busques respuestas humanas a iniciativas divinas...
    Do not look for human answers to divine initiatives...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorrito68 View Post
    Dear friend eskandar96,

The post that I submitted is fully working, please be confident to download it...

Regards
    Yes~ I can proved this~ I just finish the download~ tq zorrito~ hope there is more materials from you~

Thanks
    Thanked 7,499 Times in 1,127 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    112 Thread(s)

kaito13

thanks for your feedback

The best way to say 'Thank you' is to make a mirror.

Whenever you download a file, send it back to any hosting services and post your link, this way we will not lose any files.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
About us
Download language learning and teaching resources such as flashcards, grammar and course books, self study and exam materials, CDs and DVDs for just about any foreign language you want to learn.
Note
None of the files shown here are hosted on this server. The links are for URL which are publicity available on the internet for free, If you notice any page which you think violate your rights, let us know.