Enhance your Spanish reading skills with this primer for premium results!

Easy Spanish Reader is based on the premise that the best way to learn a language is to start reading it, immediately. Suitable for raw beginners to intermediate-level language learners, this bestselling title features engaging readings of progressive difficulty that allow you to rapidly build comprehension. Part I describes the adventures of two high-school seniors involved in their Spanish club; Part II describes episodes from the colorful history of Mexico; and Part III contains an abridged adaptation of the classic story Lazarillo de Tormes.

New to the Premium Third Edition are accompanying materials in the McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app:
Flashcards of all glosses in the book
Audio recordings of select readings from the book (all of Parts I and III, and the first section of Part II)
Audio recordings of select post-reading exercises in Part I; if your mobile device has the capability, you can record your own answer and compare it against the native-speaker pronunciation

EPUB | 4 MB

In order to download the file(s), you should register an account, registration takes less than 60 seconds and cost you 20$ for 365 days (It helps keep the site running - We appreciate Your Support), give you unlimited access to all resources, JOIN TODAY